• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Has anybody else NOT recieved they're Stan book?

37 posts in this topic

From the Desertwind signing back in March?

I'm in Cunuckland so any other Canadians still waiting?

:popcorn:

I didn't think the dogs could run until october at the earliest (shrug)

They are tough not like those wussy US mutts. :P

it's coming up with the ice road truckers.

That only affects us during the Winter months... it would be October at the latest and April at the earliest.

Did you get the order number from Chandler? It's the only real way to trace it down at CGC. BTW, did you ask Chandler about it?

Did you get the order number from Chandler? It's the only real way to trace it down at CGC. BTW, did you ask Chandler about it?

I don't recall even receiving an order # and my last contact with Chandler was the "it should be on the way back to you" response a few weeks back.

Now all that being said I am wondering if I am just one of many or I am the only one that is still waiting for the Stan books that were signed in March.

On top of that I did send a book to Pirate to get SS'ed by by Cardy in Heroes Con in Charlotte, NC and that book I received back in mid August.

Actually, Chandler has always been great when I have dealt with him too. You should know that he is on a business trip to China and gets back in another week or so. He literally went to China 36 hours after getting back from Mid-Ohio-Con, that's how crazy dedicated he is to the comics biz (squeezing in another con when he had other things to get ready for). So, if you don't hear anything for a little while, that's why.

That's enough of me defending him. :) If you send him a PM, his wife Sharon should answer you. And if you want anyone on your side tracking down your book, it's Sharon. :)

Joel

Well I'm not attacking Chandler or Sharron I'm just asking if anybody else has is in the same boat as me waiting for a book they got signed back in march.

I do have another book coming in I'd like to get Stan's name on an ASM #7so I'm not looking to burn bridges.

It appears nobody else is waiting so I'll ask desertwind again.

Having a few minutes to check the boards while in Shanghai, China. I answered his PM. His book is sitting on my desk as it arrived a day before I left for the east coast trip for both Baltimore and Mid-Ohio Con. And as Joel stated I had to leave for China within a day after returning from east coast. CGC could only ship it to him via Fed Ex Overnight and I did not want that cost involved. So I asked CGC to ship it to me in one of my regular shipments and I would handle the shipping the book back to him. Thanks Joel and everyone for chiming in. You know we try to make sure our clients are kept happy. I will look into the long time it took once I return from China.

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics