• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Try This Again....

116 posts in this topic

So I am trying to figure out how one becomes a SS witness. Asked politely in the correct forum only to get my thread locked.

Seems replying with a straight answer was asking too much :screwy: so the almighty SS God locked me down :censored:

My guess is that Kevin locked it so that he could give a definitive, CGC-approved answer and avoid any smartassetry that invariably would have reared up

My guess is that Kevin locked it so that he could give a definitive, CGC-approved answer and avoid any smartassetry that invariably would have reared up

Sounds reasonable to me.

My point is that all smartassetry was initiated by him. Those posts are deleted and now there is a response.

What was so hard about doing that in the first place instead of being a person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed about it (shrug)

My guess is that Kevin locked it so that he could give a definitive, CGC-approved answer and avoid any smartetry that invariably would have reared up

Nicely said, you bum.

EDIT: My joke, which was pretty bad in the first place, becomes even worse when Big Brother bleeps out the key letters.

Actually, there was an answer before, and once it was answered there was no point in keeping it going because Nik thinks I was being a jerk.

So I've used this as an opportunity to create a single locked sticky thread which has the answer for all people who want to know the answer who don't want to read through the SIGNATURE SERIES: QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS THREAD.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2658310#Post2658310

I made the comment that a straight forward answer was instead of snarky comment would have been helpful.

My post was quoted then the tread was locked it's all my fault! :cry:

:makepoint:

Shocked! Shocked I am that such a thing could happen on these boards.

My point is that all smartassetry was initiated by him. Those posts are deleted and now there is a response.

What was so hard about doing that in the first place instead of being a person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed about it (shrug)

Kevin's not a bad guy, Nik. He just comes across a little differently on the boards. Plus, he's Canadian. He's really a nice guy that will go out of his way to help you if he can.

So looks like unless MK or somebody else comes to town in November, we won't have anyone to witness Bernie Wrightson in Boston.

"OCTOBER 2008 PLEASE NOTE

At this time CGC is not approving any new Witnesses until early 2009"

If Nik is interested, an exception should be made. :sumo: