• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM 40 & 41 CGC 9.4 White pages CLOSED

14 posts in this topic

For those interested in the best of the best, here are two extremely highly ranked SA Spideys. Insured mail to destinations in the US/CAN is included in price. I accept PayPal, MO, or check. Prices are firm, please. Feel free to PM with questions or for higher res images (easiest to email).

I'll be in and out, but will attempt to answer PMs as quickly as possible. However, first unconditional :takeit: posted here gets the book. Thanks for looking.

ASM #40 CGC 9.4 White Pages CLOSED includes insured shipping within US/CAN

Only 10 books graded higher by CGC!

ASM40CGC_0002.jpg

ASM #41 CGC 9.4 WHITE Pages CLOSED includes insured shipping within US/CAN

Only 12 books graded higher by CGC!

ASM41CGC_0002.jpg

For those interested in the best of the best, here are two extremely highly ranked SA Spideys. Insured mail to destinations in the US/CAN is included in price. I accept PayPal, MO, or check. Prices are firm, please. Feel free to PM with questions or for higher res images (easiest to email).

I'll be in and out, but will attempt to answer PMs as quickly as possible. However, first unconditional :takeit: posted here gets the book. Thanks for looking.

ASM #40 CGC 9.4 White Pages $3000 includes insured shipping within US/CAN

Only 10 books graded higher by CGC!

ASM40CGC_0002.jpgth_ASM40CGC_0001.jpgth_ASM40CGC_0003.jpg

ASM #41 CGC 9.4 WHITE Pages $1700 includes insured shipping within US/CAN

Only 12 books graded higher by CGC!

ASM41CGC_0002.jpgth_ASM41CGC_0001.jpgth_ASM41CGC_0003.jpg

(worship):o(worship):o