• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Northland X-Men

75 posts in this topic

I have been working on the Northland X-Men run for about a year and a half now. So, I figured it was time that I followed by buddy cgcworld's lead and started a thread.

I have been fortunate enough to pick up nine of them so far. I had ten, but sold one in a moment of stupidity.

I also thought I would let you guys know that I would pay a finders of $25 to anyone that pointed me in the direction of a successful purchase.

Plus, if any of you guys want to sell yours, let me know. In some cases I can pay the difference between the book you have and the next available grade so you can upgrade. For example, I can pay a 9.4 price for a 9.2 and in some instances a 9.6 price for a 9.4.

So, here the pics of the ones I have managed to acquire up to this point and any help you guys offer would be appreciated. Kudos to Timmay, Flaming_Telepath, kc120us and a couple of anonymous sellers on ComicLink and Pedigree for the success I have had so far.

xmen2692ownorth.jpg

xmen2794wnorth.jpg

xmen3294owwnorth.jpg

xmen4094ownorth.jpg

xmen4194ownorth.jpg

xmen5194owwnorth.jpg

xmen5494owwnorth.jpg

xmen5590owwnorth.jpg

xmen5792ownorth.jpg

Doc: A very nice run indeed, and a very noble goal. (worship)

I'm watching out for you, as I'm sure you are watching out for me. Some boardies have been incredibly gracious to help me out and will most likely do the same for you.

Looking at my notes, I don't see a grade on the X-Men #1, do you know if it has been graded yet and what grade it is?

Jim

I also thought I would let you guys know that I would pay a finders of $25 to anyone that pointed me in the direction of a successful purchase.

How about you give me $25 bucks just to let you know where they are. You're cheap now and I can't risk losing the $25 bucks

:devil:

How about you give me $25 bucks just to let you know where they are. You're cheap now and I can't risk losing the $25 bucks

I already know where ten to fifteen of them are located. :gossip:

Would you be wanting that $25 in singles? :whistle:

I already know where ten to fifteen of them are located. :gossip:

Would you be wanting that $25 in singles? :whistle:

I know more than you :acclaim:

That's not a stretch, but thanks for being a friend. :(

lol seriously. if i come across any i'll let you know and you can keep the 25 bux for gas

That's not a stretch, but thanks for being a friend. :(

lol seriously. if i come across any i'll let you know and you can keep the 25 bux for gas

Hey, if we are going the same direction, you don't have to pay to ride shotgun.

I personally haven't seen any past 66. It is possible there are more as the gentleman who sold the books to Motor City is still in possession of several books. Mostly Bronze I believe. He only sold what he need to in order to make ends meet at the time. Once his finances improved, he stopped selling.

If anyone knows any different or has any other information, then by all means, please post it. More information/education is never a bad thing.