• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Northland X-Men

75 posts in this topic

Added another one to the collection recently. I have never owned a copy of this book slabbed, so I was happy to get it.

xm62wll.jpg

Great book, Jim!! (worship)

Thanks Casey. I wouldn't have spotted it if it weren't for you. (thumbs u

Added another one to the collection recently. I have never owned a copy of this book slabbed, so I was happy to get it.

xm62wll.jpg

Holy , that's nice. One of my all time favorite covers, and I've never owned a copy for some reason. But I'll reserve my jealousy for when you lock up the Northland #50.

xm62wll.jpg

Congrats Doc. (thumbs u That is pretty!

With cgcworld no longer collecting the White mountain run, Casey was able to add a White Mountain to his collection. This means that this little gem will soon be winging its way toward me. Woo hoo! :banana:

X-Men-36b.jpg

With cgcworld no longer collecting the White mountain run, Casey was able to add a White Mountain to his collection. This means that this little gem will soon be winging its way toward me.

I'm sure Jim did it just for you. :kidaround:

With cgcworld no longer collecting the White mountain run, Casey was able to add a White Mountain to his collection. This means that this little gem will soon be winging its way toward me. Woo hoo! :banana:

X-Men-36b.jpg

I am holding it in my hands right now, Jim. It is very sweet. Now, if heritage would only hurry up and send me the friggin WM. :pullhair:

He does you a favor, and gets a bump in PQ in the process. Good stuff, guys. :applause:

We talked about it. So, pretty much, yeah, he did. ;)

Can't think of much that I wouldn't do for you Doc, and judging by what you did for me in Orlando the feeling is reciprocated :)

Jim

That was supposed to be between us. Now everyone else will want me to do it for them as well. :gossip:

Can't think of much that I wouldn't do for you Doc, and judging by what you did for me in Orlando the feeling is reciprocated :)

Jim

That was supposed to be between us. Now everyone else will want me to do it for them as well. :gossip:

I'd ask you two to get a room, but you guys make it sound like perhaps you already did. :jokealert:

He does you a favor, and gets a bump in PQ in the process. Good stuff, guys. :applause:
Yes, plus it's my first White Mountain, so I was more than to happy to add another Northland to Doc's collection.

Jim

I'd ask you two to get a room, but you guys make it sound like perhaps you already did. :jokealert:

They did have love in their eyes at the NYCC. :gossip:

Jim

They did have love in their eyes at the NYCC. :gossip:

Brotherly love, dude. Brotherly love. <3