• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Dark Knight 1966 style

13 posts in this topic

that one is good but this one, is hilarious !!

funny but in poor taste

hard to believe, but after watching this the first time through, It didn't hit me that they were making a connection to the way Heath Leger died, that part went completely over my head, I was just laughing at the guy playing Batman, the way he goes from dark and deep toned to freaked out and lispy was funny. I wasn't making light of Heath's real-life death, as it didn't even occur to me until I watched it a second time through.

sorry guys.

that one is good but this one, is hilarious !!

funny but in poor taste

hard to believe, but after watching this the first time through, It didn't hit me that they were making a connection to the way Heath Leger died, that part went completely over my head, I was just laughing at the guy playing Batman, the way he goes from dark and deep toned to freaked out and lispy was funny. I wasn't making light of Heath's real-life death, as it didn't even occur to me until I watched it a second time through.

sorry guys.

:Thumbsup: