• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If you had 10k which one would you choose? POLL

If you had 10k which book would you buy?  

399 members have voted

1. 1. If you had 10k which book would you buy?

35 posts in this topic

Hmm I should have said crack. 10K should get you half a kilo, which once cut should give you 1gram extra for every 3.5 grams. Sold in .07 bags that would be roughly an extra one hundred dollars per eightball. At this rate that would equate to an extra quarter(roughly) to the ounce and an extra $250.00 of profites per ounce just by cutting a small amount while leaving it potent enough for your phone to never stop ringing.

The math here is a quick way to become rich. I suggest you take the original 10K and get a lawyer on retainer.

:gossip: Sell much :baiting:

:roflmao::baiting:

Not anymore.

Hmm I should have said crack. 10K should get you half a kilo, which once cut should give you 1gram extra for every 3.5 grams. Sold in .07 bags that would be roughly an extra one hundred dollars per eightball. At this rate that would equate to an extra quarter(roughly) to the ounce and an extra $250.00 of profites per ounce just by cutting a small amount while leaving it potent enough for your phone to never stop ringing.

The math here is a quick way to become rich. I suggest you take the original 10K and get a lawyer on retainer.

:gossip: Sell much :baiting:

:roflmao::baiting:

Not anymore.

:o

i would have nearmint's batman 1 (even restored) over and unrestored AF15

AF#15

Batman #1 isn't a first appearance. Now, if you'd asked which I'd prefer out of (say) $50,000 worth of Tec 27 or $50,000 worth of AF#15, then the Tec wins!

:gossip: First appearance of Joker and Catwoman.

for 10K I could buy an un-restored AF #15 in so-so shape, but I could not buy an unrestored Batman #1, so you would have to say like 50K or more.

That's probably why I chose crack.

how about 200K for 9.4 AF #15, or a 9.0 Batman #1,

didn't comic link originally offer their Batman #1 CGC 9.0 for about that?

Batman #1 all the way, and I'm a spidey fan as well.

It's like comparing Brigitte Bardot,Eva Gardner, against Paris Hilton,Angelina Jolie.

I don't like implants and Go with the classic rare beauty !

for 10K I could buy an un-restored AF #15 in so-so shape, but I could not buy an unrestored Batman #1, so you would have to say like 50K or more.

It's like comparing Brigitte Bardot,Eva Gardner, against Paris Hilton,Angelina Jolie.

A 74yr old and a 85yr old versus 27yr old and a 33yr old. :baiting:

A 74yr old and a 85yr old versus 27yr old and a 33yr old. :baiting:

I would go with HIlton :devil: She likes guys with tattoos. And hell make it to 7 years and it moves into common law, I get paaaaiiiiiiid