• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If you had 10k which one would you choose? POLL

If you had 10k which book would you buy?  

399 members have voted

1. 1. If you had 10k which book would you buy?

35 posts in this topic

Based on the stories that are posted on here about some of our single members, I think it would be more interesting to have a "sex" option instead of the "crack" option at the end of all polls. lol:baiting:

That being said, as much as I am a Batman fan I would chase the return by purchasing the 1st Spidey over the 1st Joker if you are talking about a purchase at OSPG prices and pick up a raw 7.0 AF #15 over a 3.0 Bats #1. :sorry:

Hmm I should have said crack. 10K should get you half a kilo, which once cut should give you 1gram extra for every 3.5 grams. Sold in .07 bags that would be roughly an extra one hundred dollars per eightball. At this rate that would equate to an extra quarter(roughly) to the ounce and an extra $250.00 of profites per ounce just by cutting a small amount while leaving it potent enough for your phone to never stop ringing.

The math here is a quick way to become rich. I suggest you take the original 10K and get a lawyer on retainer.

Hmm I should have said crack. 10K should get you half a kilo, which once cut should give you 1gram extra for every 3.5 grams. Sold in .07 bags that would be roughly an extra one hundred dollars per eightball. At this rate that would equate to an extra quarter(roughly) to the ounce and an extra $250.00 of profites per ounce just by cutting a small amount while leaving it potent enough for your phone to never stop ringing.

The math here is a quick way to become rich. I suggest you take the original 10K and get a lawyer on retainer.

:gossip: Sell much :baiting:

:roflmao::baiting:

I would buy the crack and sell it in the streets, make enough cash and buy both those POS books and then quickly dump them :kidaround:

I would bet that your visitor list would be the longest in the entire prison. I don't think you can fit slabs - or even rolled-up books for that matter - through those tiny slots in the Plexiglas however