• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This week back from CGC...Golden Age only!

31 posts in this topic

Jeff I've been interested since you posted them on the boards but like I said, tightening my belt right now...I've still got to make room for the #89 too when the time comes.

:wishluck:

I would otherwise have snapped up the #13 and #22 (yeah outside of my focus but soooo worth it).

If I don't receive payment soon from the guy who "bought" them on eBay, maybe you'd be interested in my Whiz 7 & 13.

You still haven't received payment for this? Geesh! I anticipate having some problems with all the books I'm selling on ebay.

I sold my Archie 4 today with a BIN from a seller with 3 feedback and an extensive history on ebay - registered on Oct 18, 2008. :frustrated:

Just got these back from CGC:

Great books! Excuse my ignorance, but is that all of them?

I also submitted the Ghost #3 and #8, but they each came back a 6.0. :sorry:

The CGC package I received included 20 other various GGA titles.

Well, this thread fell way back. I guess there isn't quite as much GA being submitted as some of the other stuff. I figured I could bring it back up with some I got back recently.

I'm pretty happy with this, it graded better than expected, but I am wondering if it might be the right time to sell it. hm

exciting39vg001.jpg