• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just added new RAW Silver & Bronze books to my website, several with Adams C/A..

18 posts in this topic

Just a hodge-podge of stuff, nothing super high grade, but some very nice covers...

Action #363 VF/NM Adams cover, "3-28" written in pen on back cover, $29

Action #374 VF/NM Adams cover, really nice but overwrap, $29

ASM #43 VF- $85

ASM #157 NM $45

Batman #199 VF/NM $45

Batman #206 VF/NM $37

Batman #232 VF- Adams cover/art, 1st app. Ra's, $65

Batman #253 VF/NM, classic Kaluta Shadow cover $27

Brave & the Bold #79 VF+ Adams cover/art $60

Brave & the Bold #84 VF/NM Adams cover/art $56

Detective #407 VF/NM Adams Man-Bat cover/art $45

Detective #408 VF Adams cover/art $34

Fantastic Four #55 VF-, Thing/Silver Surfer, $65

Strange Adventures #206 VF/NM Adams art $80

Feel free to PM me here or email me at nearmint@aol.com

Love this cover...

sa206.gif

Strange Adventures #206 VF/NM Adams cover/art $80

I don't think that's an Adams cover.

Correct...it's an Infantino cover! hi.gif

Well...I don't have all of the Adams Strange Adventures Deadman issues. I should work on completing the run! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Darn you to HECK! I said I wanted those a year ago here and now you jump on my bandwagon!

(cannot wait to see what sumo.gifsleeping.gifconfused.giffrown.gifmad.gif things I get from Gregstorian along with FOOL, TROLL and other such non-sense! grin.gif

Well...I don't have all of the Adams Strange Adventures Deadman issues. I should work on completing the run! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Darn you to HECK! I said I wanted those a year ago here and now you jump on my bandwagon!

(cannot wait to see what sumo.gifsleeping.gifconfused.giffrown.gifmad.gif things I get from Gregstorian along with FOOL, TROLL and other such non-sense! grin.gif

Sorry POV but I don't follow your lead for any of the books that I want. I got sidetrack in the early to mid 1990s from completing the run to working on my bronze DC run. If I really want to complete the run, I'll have it done in a few months! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Sorry POV but I don't follow your lead for any of the books that I want. I got sidetrack in the early to mid 1990s from completing the run to working on my bronze DC run. If I really want to complete the run, I'll have it done in a few months! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

sleeping.gif

I smell a second bet coming on!

Follow my lead? FOLLOW MY LEAD???!! TROLL! FOOL! sign-rantpost.gifsumo.gif893naughty-thumb.gifsleeping.gif

grin.gifhi.gif

Love this cover...

sa206.gif

Greggy, you disappoint me. wink.gif

That cover is Mike Sekowsky (look at the faces of the grave-diggers-- they'd be at home in an early 1960s JLA story, yes?). Interior by Adams, but almost buried under George Roussos inks.

Also, Batman 253 is Kaluta, not Adams. Interiors by Novick/Giordano.

Cool books, both.

Love this cover...

sa206.gif

Greggy, you disappoint me. wink.gif

That cover is Mike Sekowsky (look at the faces of the grave-diggers-- they'd be at home in an early 1960s JLA story, yes?). Interior by Adams, but almost buried under George Roussos inks.

Also, Batman 253 is Kaluta, not Adams. Interiors by Novick/Giordano.

Cool books, both.

893frustrated.gif I guess I didn't look at the Overstreet properly! sorry.gif