• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Selling it all..A day I thought would never come..Huge marvel title runs FS

90 posts in this topic

Sorry to see you leave the hobby, e, although it's good that you can recognize when it's time to move on. Hopefully you'll be retaining a few items so that when you return, you'll have at least those to start with.

Its great to hear from you szelim! I definitely plan on keeping a few such as my amz fantasy 15 (Thanks King!) and some others since I now you can never REALLY leave comic book collecting. Its like the mafia, the only way you can officially stop is if you get wacked!

Next..

Astonishing X-men #1-24 Complete- all NM

My first Comic books ever purchased :cloud9: Definately sad to see them go!

$40

DSCF0629.jpg

Does this lot come with all the variants ??

Astonishing X-men has been SOLD! thanks!

Next..

Astonishing X-men #1-24 Complete- all NM

Does this lot come with all the variants ??

Astonishing X-men has been SOLD! thanks!

I guess they did lol

Let me make things a little easier...I will be posting a full run of (all are missing the latest issue or two):

-Ultimate Spider-man

-Daredevil Vol 2 :cloud9:

-X-men (1991)

-ultimate X-men

-Thor (new series)

-wolverine vol 2

and some runs from amazing spider-man #200 to current and uncanny x-men 95 to current.

The early stuff in these two titles will be mid range grades from 6.0 to 8.0 with some 9's while the later stuff are NM. More coming..

okay next up..

X-Men (1991) then called "new x-men" Now called X-men "Legacy" ( (shrug) ) #1-150, #200 to 210 Very close to completion run and there's always lots on sale on ebay for issues #151 to 199. VF to NM with the majority NM.

This includes grant morrisons classic run on "new x-men"

Over 160 comics. $170

DSCF0634.jpg

DSCF0635.jpg

okay, heres one of my favorite runs of all time. I must've read the entire run of this series at least 4 times its that good. The team of Bendis and Bagely were like peanut butter and jelly, batman and robin, milk and cereal. The comination on art and story just gelled perfectly into a perfect 100+ run on one of the greatest books this age.

Ultimate spider-man #1-123 NM

$250

DSCF0638-1.jpg

Nice books eriqui! Sorry to see you go. You're one of the nicest guys I've met in comics. We'll have to hang out again if you're in town for the next NYCC.

Thanks Stephen, you were always a stand up guy, ever since I met you. Who knows, maybe I'll be back into collecting come convention season and we can meet up again :headbang:

I have the amazing spidey stuff coming up next from 200 all the way up to current. I wanted to break them up into lots which I think will be a lot easier. I will include a photo for quick reference and a list with each book in the lot and the grade. If anyone wants a scan for a particular issue just let me know.