• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the Talk comics and "post count" thread

1,599 posts in this topic

BTW , so the OSPG prices the value of it's own price guide ? ... hm

Sounds similar to Wall Street's no oversight business model ................. :whistle: Amazing, Overstreet started listing the prices while he still had tons of remainders in his stash. Coincidence? :flamed:

what do you think?
Price manipulator :D

Sounds similar to Wall Street's no oversight business model ................. :whistle: Amazing, Overstreet started listing the prices while he still had tons of remainders in his stash. Coincidence? :flamed:

what do you think?

Well , I guess that one thing is their prerogative , and we're stuck with their valuation ? .... (shrug)

I guess it's not that big of deal , as long as that's the only item they could possibly manipulate ? ..............

I can't believe that I'm not disgusted with my conversation with you. Must be a first.

what do you think?
Price manipulator :D
:o

what do you think?

Well , I guess that one thing is their prerogative , and we're stuck with their valuation ? .... (shrug)

I guess it's not that big of deal , as long as that's the only item they could possibly manipulate ? ..............

I can't believe that I'm not disgusted with my conversation with you. Must be a first.
:applause:

what do you think?

Likewise pal . A true moment to be sure ....

:gossip:...I'm bound to disgust him before too long ................ :whistle:

what do you think?

BTW , the results are quite amazing when I cut down on sarcasm and you cut down on gramlins ....

what do you think?

BTW , the results are quite amazing when I cut down on sarcasm and you cut down on gramlins ....

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

what do you think?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Really , just this one ... :censored: u , .. in particular ................. meh

tec18j.jpg

Whats the low down with this copy Rick? hm

I went thru bits & pieces of this thread (:screwy:) and this question (by Ronaldo)was the most interesting thing so far. I'd also like to know about this book. This stamp mark on the cover "intrigues me". Don't think I've ever seen this particular copy before. hm

tec18j.jpg

Whats the low down with this copy Rick? hm

I went thru bits & pieces of this thread (:screwy:) and this question (by Ronaldo)was the most interesting thing so far. I'd also like to know about this book. This stamp mark on the cover "intrigues me". Don't think I've ever seen this particular copy before. hm

it is a diff copy than the 4.0 blue tec 18 ronny turned into a restored copy lol