• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the Talk comics and "post count" thread

1,599 posts in this topic

gramlins rock :banana:
:applause:

:banana:

:insane:

bananalove.gif

WTH is that gremlin?

(shrug) I think I'm on the wrong type of medication. This thread is a bit like living in Toon-Town!!! :screwy:

indeed it is.

:luhv:

gramlins rock :banana:
:applause:

bananalove.gif

WTH is that gremlin?

(shrug) I think I'm on the wrong type of medication. This thread is a bit like living in Toon-Town!!! :screwy:

indeed it is.

:luhv:

:eek:

:sumo:

"Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name. This calls for wisdom: let him who has understanding reckon the number of the beast, for it is a human number, its number is six hundred and sixty-six." (Revelation 13:16-18)

tec18j.jpg

Whats the low down with this copy Rick? hm

I went thru bits & pieces of this thread (:screwy:) and this question (by Ronaldo)was the most interesting thing so far. I'd also like to know about this book. This stamp mark on the cover "intrigues me". Don't think I've ever seen this particular copy before. hm

it is a diff copy than the 4.0 blue tec 18 ronny turned into a restored copy lol

:tonofbricks:

tec18j.jpg

Whats the low down with this copy Rick? hm

I went thru bits & pieces of this thread (:screwy:) and this question (by Ronaldo)was the most interesting thing so far. I'd also like to know about this book. This stamp mark on the cover "intrigues me". Don't think I've ever seen this particular copy before. hm

it is a diff copy than the 4.0 blue tec 18 ronny turned into a restored copy lol

:tonofbricks:

you won't EVAH live that one down :baiting: