• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the Talk comics and "post count" thread

1,599 posts in this topic

Rick, I'm not following what you're doing. Are you randomly posting scans of books regardless of whether you own them, or are these all yours? For example, do you own the CGC 7.0 (blue label) Tec 27 and the CGC 7.0 New Adventure 13 you posted a few pages back?

sorry for the confusion...as mentioned about 100+ pages back, not all the books, of course, are mine... some are just scans I have of really cool books in photobucket...

the majority (99%) are books I own currently or have owned, but a few (like the action 1 and the 7.0 tec 27) are just scans I am sharing

I figured over the years, so many folks have missed great books (after all, looking at cool books one might not have ever seen is way cool to me) that putting them all one after another would be a nice change of pace (thumbs u