• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Start slabbing those Punisher Limited Series # 1s

20 posts in this topic

That almost makes me want to flood the marketplace with my Wolverine (LS & SS) #1's

You're about two years late getting on that boat. WLS was commanding pretty good money back in early 2002. Check the census. The market is flooded with those.

Chris

i had my eyes on this title for the past month, 9.6's are selling for around $150. looks like the speculation has already begun due to the movie hype. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Are they really??? shocked.gif

My Punisher Ltd #1 CGC 9.6 was my "comic of the day" today, and I'd be more than happy to sell it for more than $100.

My Punisher Ltd #1 CGC 9.6 was my "comic of the day" today, and I'd be more than happy to sell it for more than $100.

The guy that sold the 9.8 for $255 also sold a 9.6 with White pages for $71 a few minutes earlier, which would tell me that the market is very volatile on the that book right now. Personally, I just bought an NM set of 1-5 for $25....screw the CGC premium on a common 80s book. mad.gif

My Wolverine books aren't slabbed anyway, so I wasn't really that serious about putting them out now. I actually just got back on to the comics scene a couple of months ago, so I had no idea what was hot or not for the last few years. I should have figured Wolverine was at a good sell point, back when I was going to see the first X-Men movie in the theatre like everyone else, or even before X-2..... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif