• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can anyone help me price these SS books?

8 posts in this topic

Hey Guys,

Ok, so I sort of know my prices on SA's and BA comics. I need some help with some SS cgc books though. Any ideas of value would be a great help. My friend needed rent $$, so am taking these off his hands. I looked in gpa, no help. And I looked on ebay, none sold recently and none even in auction. If anyone can give me an idea of value, I'd be forever grateful!!!

Nick

scan0067.jpg

scan0068.jpg

I looked it up in GPA and the numbers were pretty helpful.

The Wolverine is a $30 to $35 without the sig in 9.8 and $60-75 book with the sig in 9.8

The Fathom is about a $70 book with the sig based on a dozen sales in this grade and with this sig in the last 12 months.

C

Thanks guys!!! I had a lot of the Turner signed in this condition, you think his sig will start to rise due to his unfortunate passing?

I think it depends on the actual book. I was offering to pay $300 for a CGC SS GI Joe#21 Renegar signed by Turner, but I wouldn't pay that much for a Fathom, Soulfire or other Turner signed book.

PM me a list of what Turner books you have for sale.

Brian