• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How many of us are there?

31 posts in this topic

There will be less as the collecting market tanks. GA value is going to plummet for anything but Pedigree and high grade keys. I know this is an unpopular view here, considering all the people who earn an income through comics...but that's the way it is. But as long as it's fun for you, then it's worth it.

Give me a call Vince. I would love to buy your comics before the market crashes.

I'm using them for starting fires in my wood stove. That GA paper flames up really good. :insane:

You guys know I'm just kidding. If you enjoy what you collect, then that's where the value lies.

There will be less as the collecting market tanks. GA value is going to plummet for anything but Pedigree and high grade keys. I know this is an unpopular view here, considering all the people who earn an income through comics...but that's the way it is. But as long as it's fun for you, then it's worth it.

Give me a call Vince. I would love to buy your comics before the market crashes.

I'm using them for starting fires in my wood stove. That GA paper flames up really good. :insane:

You guys know I'm just kidding. If you enjoy what you collect, then that's where the value lies.

(thumbs u I should have used one of these :baiting: , or these lol , or something to let you know I was also kidding. :sorry:

17, there are 17 goldenage collectors, I agree with BlackHand, no one except17 people will want GA comics any longer...

So, Vince, can I have your Pep 22, please? before the meteor hits;)?

16 now....I quit hm

unless you can lure me back in with some sweet GGA goodness. :headbang:

17, there are 17 goldenage collectors, I agree with BlackHand, no one except17 people will want GA comics any longer...

So, Vince, can I have your Pep 22, please? before the meteor hits;)?

16 now....I quit hm

unless you can lure me back in with some sweet GGA goodness. :headbang:

ok, drop it to 15, i am out too :insane: