• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

W.W.H.D. BRACELETS $1

13 posts in this topic

:news:YOUR CHANCE TO GET ONE OF THE HOTTEST ITEMS OF THE YEAR. THE NEW W.W.H.D. BRACELETS: WHAT WOULD HARLEY YEE DO? ARE THE HIPPEST, BADDEST FASHION ACCESSORY ON THE MARKET TODAY.

Q: ESSENTIALLY WHAT DOES IT DO? WHY SHOULD I BUY ONE?

A: Harley Yee is a g-d. Simply wearing the bracelet will make you walk, talk and act like him. You will become perfect, a kung fu master, and gain knowledge and wisdom. People and fans alike will stop in your presence and bow before your very knee. You will gain strength, courage, and heart as you look it each time. Just by fixating it to your wrist you will become at one with Harley Yee and see things as he sees them. By wearing it over time you will obtain Nirvana.

SOLD? BUY YOUR'S TODAY!!! $1 + S&H

**SPECIAL 72 HOUR OFFER. ORDER 50 OR MORE I'M THROWING IN A FREE COPY OF KUNG FU PANDA ON DVD ($15 VALUE)

45739_98188_24.jpg45739_98188_245.jpg

wwjd-44507_edited-1.jpg

I was on the phone with Harley when I saw this and told him about it. He was extremely ticked and sent me this email for you.

Dear CarolinaComics:

It has come to my attention that you have made an unauthorized use of my copyrighted name and image for the entitled WWHD bracelet in the preparation of a work derived there from. I have reserved all rights in the production of such a bracelet.

As you neither asked for nor received permission to use the my name and image for the basis for this bracelet, I believe you have willfully infringed my rights under 17 U.S.C. Section 101 et seq. and could be liable for statutory damages as high as $150,000 as set forth in Section 504©(2) therein.

I demand that you immediately cease the use and distribution of all infringing works derived from the bracelet, and all copies that you deliver to me, if applicable, all unused, undistributed copies of same, or destroy such copies immediately and that you desist from this or any other infringement of my rights in the future.

If I have not received an affirmative response from you by November 7th 2009 indicating that you have fully complied with these requirements, I shall take further action against you.

Very truly yours,

Harley Yee

:jokealert: not a good one either

I was on the phone with Harley when I saw this and told him about it. He was extremely ticked and sent me this email for you.

Dear CarolinaComics:

It has come to my attention that you have made an unauthorized use of my copyrighted name and image for the entitled WWHD bracelet in the preparation of a work derived there from. I have reserved all rights in the production of such a bracelet.

As you neither asked for nor received permission to use the my name and image for the basis for this bracelet, I believe you have willfully infringed my rights under 17 U.S.C. Section 101 et seq. and could be liable for statutory damages as high as $150,000 as set forth in Section 504©(2) therein.

I demand that you immediately cease the use and distribution of all infringing works derived from the bracelet, and all copies that you deliver to me, if applicable, all unused, undistributed copies of same, or destroy such copies immediately and that you desist from this or any other infringement of my rights in the future.

If I have not received an affirmative response from you by November 7th 2009 indicating that you have fully complied with these requirements, I shall take further action against you.

Very truly yours,

Harley Yee

:jokealert: not a good one either

lol