• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy Birthday benz, bronzilla, Nefaria, swapto, & Zanziber

28 posts in this topic

:applause: Happy Birthday to all!!

Bronzilla - We have the same birthday, both work with our wives, and both collect comics. hm

Bet your older!! and uglier!! lol

Seriously thanks for thinking of me!!! Very thoughtfull!!! Now your making me :cry:

Happy Birthday all....you forgot to put your name in the heading!

Didn't forget. The only reason I posted is because I noticed in bronzilla's sales thread that it was his birthday and I know he works with his wife like me which I thought was kind of funny. Then I checked and noticed that there are quite a few board members with birthdays today.

I wonder if 6 is the most board members with the same birthday?

My name is Gene Zukowski (the crowd roars) "Hi, Gene!" "I've been collecting since 1982, and yesterday was my 41st Birthday." (The crowd cries,...."AWWWWWWWWWW!") "Just wanted to say that I couldn't be happier...have a two-year old who already like comics, work is good, and the missus' still give me lovin'" (the crowd goes wild..."Good For You, Gene!!) "Life is good, esp. since I'm a collector. See ya'll in the funny papers!