• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Non-Spidey SA Marvel Key Club

197 posts in this topic

my newest acquisitions.

gets me to ten out of my sweet sixteen, or top twenty, haven't decided quite yet.

IMG_0002-1.jpg

IMG_0001-1.jpg

Nice books....congrats.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

In honor of tonight's wacky C-link auction, here is my SA Marvel key for the day:

FF_50_94_JW_.jpg

FF50.jpg

Oh yeah! I was gonna bid and win the 9.0 tonite but got stuck on 405 southbound traffic from a meeting in Santa Monica to Orange County home commute...took 2-1/2-hours to go 40 miles... :tonofbricks:

In honor of tonight's wacky C-link auction, here is my SA Marvel key for the day:

FF_50_94_JW_.jpg

FF50.jpg

Oh yeah! I was gonna bid and win the 9.0 tonite but got stuck on 405 southbound traffic from a meeting in Santa Monica to Orange County home commute...took 2-1/2-hours to go 40 miles... :tonofbricks:

If it's any consolation, I'm pretty sure you would have lost, as Gator said he was going after it :shrug:

gets me to ten out of my sweet sixteen, or top twenty, haven't decided quite yet.

What are your top 16?

the usual suspects out of Marvel's SA first appearances.

Hulk 1

AF 15

Amazing 1 (only non first appearance, but noteworthy)

FF 1

X-Men 1

Avengers 1

ST 110

JIM 83

TOS 39

Sgt Fury 1

FF 48

Avg 4

FF 4

TTA 39? ist antman

TTA? ist wasp

and I'm missing one.

The list degrades on it's way to 16 (and twenty). at 20, I add Black Panther, Vision, Hawkeye and someone else. My mind is mushy at moment.

Hulk 1

AF 15

Amazing 1 (only non first appearance, but noteworthy)

FF 1

X-Men 1

Avengers 1

ST 110

JIM 83

TOS 39

Sgt Fury 1

FF 48

Avg 4

FF 4

TTA 39? ist antman

TTA? ist wasp

and I'm missing one.

The list degrades on it's way to 16 (and twenty). at 20, I add Black Panther, Vision, Hawkeye and someone else. My mind is mushy at moment.

I assume Daredevil #1 is the one you're forgetting. And to get to 20 1st apps., I'd include X-Men #4 (Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch). Just me.