• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4 Cheap Slabs (reduced) Sold!!!!

19 posts in this topic

Just 4 very cheap Slabs I would like to sell as a lot.

Batman 289 9.4

Adv. Comics 405 9.0

ASM 400 9.0

X-Factor 24 8.5

$60.00 shipped in the U.S. Shipping will be higher elsewhere.

cheapslabs002.jpg

cheapslabs001.jpg

Tell you what. I'll buy them, you hold on to them and they can be added to the prizes from the up coming grading contest, then you can mail them to the winner.

Tell you what. I'll buy them, you hold on to them and they can be added to the prizes from the up coming grading contest, then you can mail them to the winner.

Is that an offer? If so I can agree to doing that if you like. I would just box them up, put them in a corner, and wait for an address to be given.

Nik I have an offer via PM close to this price so there is no pressure. I can easily take that offer if you don't want them for a contest.

Yeah those other two are pretty much freebies when you look at the price. I was going to give them to the LCS as demos for people to see what CGC slabs look like in person. You would be surprised at how many people never held a slab. He just became a a member of the cgc family and figured they would make nice selling points for the service.

Slow and I do mean slow. I only have been called for one interview in the past few weeks. Too many people going for the same jobs or something. Even for low paying entry level positions I can't get called for. They must see my education and work experience and figure I won't hang around long.

Thats not cool. I am back at a temporary job. Sub-contracted by anoher company. But even that is temporary, and I NEED to get benefits baby is here Jan.31st (or so the DR.X says)

Hang in there. Unfortunately I have had the same problem with other jobs. Pathetically low paying jobs, or having to be stuck on a list with the other 100,000 people trying for the same job at the same time.

I wish you luck! The way things are, nobody needs this krap. And you need a break man.

Pat-

Thats not cool. I am back at a temporary job. Sub-contracted by anoher company. But even that is temporary, and I NEED to get benefits baby is here Jan.31st (or so the DR.X says)

Hang in there. Unfortunately I have had the same problem with other jobs. Pathetically low paying jobs, or having to be stuck on a list with the other 100,000 people trying for the same job at the same time.

I wish you luck! The way things are, nobody needs this krap. And you need a break man.

Pat-

Ouch, I hope you find something permanent soon with good benifits. :wishluck:Luckily my wife starts her new job next week so out family will have medical again. Just the pay stinks, less than half of what I was making.

That is unfortunately the way things are going. Alot of people are in tight situations and companies are really taking advantage. I would imagine the average wage is going to drop severely.

I will come up with something though. I really would like to get back to school.

Is that an offer? If so I can agree to doing that if you like. I would just box them up, put them in a corner, and wait for an address to be given.

Nik I have an offer via PM close to this price so there is no pressure. I can easily take that offer if you don't want them for a contest.

No, that's a :takeit:, and anyone that offered you less then your asking is a cheap azz bastich lol so screw him