• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Modern Recall List

30 posts in this topic

What do you mean "Oh well", your investment has more than tripled in value since 2001 and, at this rate, you will be a millionaire by 2092. Doom in the housing market, Magneto in the stock market, buy $1 recalls, it's the way forward to a bright future (sorry matte future).

What do you mean "Oh well", your investment has more than tripled in value since 2001 and, at this rate, you will be a millionaire by 2092. Doom in the housing market, Magneto in the stock market, buy $1 recalls, it's the way forward to a bright future (sorry matte future).

Of course, by then I'll have a cyborg body and a new (flying) car will cost more than a million dollars. But still :banana:.

I was hoping it would be like the blue USM variant that went from worthless to $50 when people decided it was a rare must-have issue. :P

As far as I understand it Sandman 19 was not actually recalled so I guess this is more of an "error" edition. Mad 1 was recalled due to the incorrect masthead and copyright being used (DC instead of EC) - this is one is in the recalled registry set.

Wikipedia Recalled Comics

Recalled Editions (registry set)

Cheers

Neeidea