• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Got my Marvel Collectible Spider-Man painted statue today

3 posts in this topic

You all remember that thread here about 3 months ago? The hand-painted statue that lookd great but some people weren't sure if it was for real or a scam?

I took a chance and pre-ordered it, and it arrived today by Fed Ex. It's NICE. Very vibrant painting (you can even slightly smeel the hobby paint on it), very nice work. Solid statue. Packed in custom-cut styrofoam.

You all remember that thread here about 3 months ago? The hand-painted statue that lookd great but some people weren't sure if it was for real or a scam?

I took a chance and pre-ordered it, and it arrived today by Fed Ex. It's NICE. Very vibrant painting (you can even slightly smeel the hobby paint on it), very nice work. Solid statue. Packed in custom-cut styrofoam.

I got mine last week. I think others did too.. There's another thread about this.