• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Miracleman #1 Page

19 posts in this topic

Probably a few of you already guessed, but I was the guy who bought the MM #1 page at the recent PIH auction. Had to have it when I saw it. That #1 book is one of my all-time favorites, and I love the Kid Miracleman revelation sequence at the end. My favorite page from the book, now in my collection.

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=442812&GSub=57959

Congrats!

What a shame, though, that these stories aren't readily accessible in TPB format. :(

I get the hint, buddy. You can borrow my TPB's :)

Excellent page Hari...love the drama and the excellent use of shadows :applause:

Congratulations

What a shame, though, that these stories aren't readily accessible in TPB format. :(

The original issues are so cheap to acquire, unless you're trying to get a 9.8 slabbed copy (and even then, most of those are pretty cheap too), why would you need to buy a TPB?

The original issues are so cheap to acquire, unless you're trying to get a 9.8 slabbed copy (and even then, most of those are pretty cheap too), why would you need to buy a TPB? [/quote

"Cheap" is obviously a relative term. :)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190261204690

Joseph

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=9492

The original issues are so cheap to acquire, unless you're trying to get a 9.8 slabbed copy (and even then, most of those are pretty cheap too), why would you need to buy a TPB?

I don't read floppies anymore - they're too much of a pain to acquire, sort, handle, store, etc. :sorry:

I don't read floppies anymore - they're too much of a pain to acquire, sort, handle, store, etc. :sorry:

They`re reading copies that you can acquire for a few bucks each. You don`t have to do all that collecting stuff with them. :gossip:

They`re reading copies that you can acquire for a few bucks each. You don`t have to do all that collecting stuff with them. :gossip:

No, man, you don't understand - I'm a dyed-in-the-wool TPB convert. These days, I don't even like holding those flimsy pamphlets, having to flip past the ads, smelling that decaying early '80s paper, even having to put one away to get to the next one, etc.

If it's not squarebound and doesn't stand up on a bookshelf, I'm just not interested. :sorry:

Or you can find the collected scans online (bittorrent, file sharing, ask-a-friend :) ) and read them that way. Especially if you have CGCed copies.

I've read my floppies several times, but when I want to see the books again easily, I have the digital copies around to read on the computer.