• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A HG Action 1 or a Bugatti Veyron?

364 posts in this topic

I'll take the Bugatti. :cloud9:

BUGATTI VEYRON SPEED TEST

Would anyone else here go with the car?

Yeah... my only interest in owning a HG Action is monetary... the Bugatti I would ENJOY!!!!

My interest in the Bugatti is also monetary. It isn't like buying a Honda. :gossip:

I like the engine of course, but the outside of it is ugly as mess. I'd take a Action 1 any day of the week.

Sacrilege. The body is an important part of its incredible design. The whole package is a feat of engineering.

I love fast cars........ But I'd take the HG Action 1..Sell it, get the Veyron plus a few other nice toy's... Cars depreciate in value. Well most do anyways... The HG Action 1 will always be a money maker... Speed kills as well. I'd take a paper cut from the Action 1 first!!

I love fast cars........ But I'd take the HG Action 1..Sell it, get the Veyron plus a few other nice toy's... Cars depreciate in value. Well most do anyways... The HG Action 1 will always be a money maker... Speed kills as well. I'd take a paper cut from the Action 1 first!!

If we're talking about existing copies, you may be able to afford a Veyron if you had the MH Action 1, but that's really just speculation since we don't know what the book would go for.

There are only 300 Veyrons in existence. The five priciest models were sold within 24 hours of their offering, and you can bet that they're locked up. Saudi oil sheiks love their cars!

I like the engine of course, but the outside of it is ugly as mess. I'd take a Action 1 any day of the week.

Sacrilege. The body is an important part of its incredible design. The whole package is a feat of engineering.

There are PLENTY of other cars I would rather have than a BV. PLENTY. I drive an H2. Besides Hummer I like HUGE Ford pickup trucks. Spending 1 million on a car makes you look like a person_having_a_hard_time_understanding_my_point. For me this is an easy choice.

CC

Spending 1 million on a car makes you look like a person_having_a_hard_time_understanding_my_point.

As opposed to spending 1 million on a comic book, which makes you look like...?

Anyway, 1 million wouldn't cut it for a Veyron.

Spending 1 million on a car makes you look like a person_having_a_hard_time_understanding_my_point.

Anyway, 1 million wouldn't cut it for a Veyron.

Exactly. arguing that $1 MIL for a car makes people look retarded is just as ridiculous as saying an H2 is overpriced. Every car is priced for what is invested in it as far as research and materials go. There is a reason one car costs $1 MIL and another doesn't and it's not price gouging.

That is a wicked car...beautiful to look at and an insane rush to drive I'd bet...but I'd probably take the comic, only because I've grown up around exotic cars and fast driving so you get used to it. Not only that, the car is replaceable...a NM Action #1 is not. At the age of 19 I was shuttling Porsches and the like between cities for my boss.

If I had the Veyron I could afford to do both though so that would take a lot of pressure of the decision.

R.

a true investor :cool:

Right, because cars aren't collectible and they never reach 7 figures at auction. meh

Wasnt there a swedish car that did 256?I know it was faster than the Bugatti that sold for 1.2.Maybe they upgraded this years model

As far as I know, the only Sweedish car that comes close is the Koenigsegg CC, and that tops out at around 242.

Right, because cars aren't collectible and they never reach 7 figures at auction. meh

The ones valued at over 7 figures aren't for sale, but some could easily surmount it.

The ones valued at over 7 figures aren't for sale, but some could easily surmount it.

If we're going to play this game, there are cars that have been estimated at being worth around the $20 million mark, if they ever come to public sale. As for substantiated sales, a 61 Ferrari 250 GT California sold for 10.89m at auction. Find me a comic that has even come close.

On top of that, there are many cars that can command 7 figures. How many comics are there that even have a shot? 2?

If we're going to play this game, there are cars that have been estimated at being worth around the $20 million mark, if they ever come to public sale. As for substantiated sales, a 61 Ferrari 250 GT California sold for 10.89m at auction. Find me a comic that has even come close.

Would someone buy the MH Action 1 if it was listed @ a 20 Million BIN? Does someone out there care about comics that much?monstereyeroll.gif