• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Goon appreciation thread :)
5 5

1,060 posts in this topic

So with the pending movie (and fanatical fan base anyway), how much is the 1st cameo of Goon building up interest out there? These growing in demand?

Honestly, no. Well, only to those think that book has original artwork.

So with the pending movie (and fanatical fan base anyway), how much is the 1st cameo of Goon building up interest out there? These growing in demand?

This answer is based on what? Have you been tracking their sales, or just wanted to point out it is a preview of the material in The Goon 1?

Seriously, I'd like to know.

And if that is only one row of teeth he's bearing, which I think it is, he'd have no trouble eating an apple through a tennis racket.

i sold a 9.6 of that book for 300.00 avatar ill summer 98

if your gonna go for the goon registry points you will have to have that book regaurdless of preview inm y opinion it was released almost a yr prior to the first issue of goon.

Edited by bcruze

if your gonna go for the goon registry points you will have to have that book regaurdless of preview inm y opinion it was released almost a yr prior to the first issue of goon.

Says the impressive collector that has an amazing run of this super character. But what does he know? :baiting:

hillbilly.gif Heehaw!

Where did you sell it, bobby? GPA only shows a $203 sale for a 9.6 copy of that book ...

Just like that dang Preacher Preview...worthless. :insane: