• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Goon appreciation thread :)
5 5

1,060 posts in this topic

But we're not talking about the future sales of Absolute Vertigo. We're talking about Avatar Illustrated '98. AV's sales records are not an absolute indicator of how AI98 will perform in the long run.

With only 5 graded copies of AV sold in the last 4 years I wouldn't say it indicates a massive clamour for the book.

And why are we still discussing Absolute Vertigo? You know how many graded copies of Preacher Preview have sold according to GPA in the last 4 years?

FIVE copies.

Same as Absolute Vertigo. So does that mean there is no clamor for that book either and that it should sell for pennies?

With only 5 graded copies of AV sold in the last 4 years I wouldn't say it indicates a massive clamour for the book.

And why are we still discussing Absolute Vertigo? You know how many graded copies of Preacher Preview have sold according to GPA in the last 4 years?

FIVE copies.

Same as Absolute Vertigo. So does that mean there is no clamor for that book either and that it should sell for pennies?

My point was Preview makes the AV pretty moot as a first appearance. I was pretty much agreeing with your Goon first appearance.

FIVE copies.

My point was Preview makes the AV pretty moot as a first appearance. I was pretty much agreeing with your Goon first appearance.

Well then...

As long as you were agreeing with me. :cloud9:

I wondered why, when I received my Goon #2 Vol 2, that it didn't state 1st appearance. But it does say Origin.

For me, the 1st apperance is much more important than the Origin.

If it said 1st appearance, I think this book would pull more. Same with the Goon #2 Vol 3 with the Dr.

What is the 1st Spider?

Pat

I was wondering if any one is going to the Wizard World Chicago? there is going to be Goon Trading Pins - Chicago Comic Con Exclusive is any of you getting any of these? Bonus 5th Pin for the first 50. Only available at The Pop Culture Trading pins Booth. $12.00 each,if so can you grab an extra set for me please!

I was wondering if any one is going to the Wizard World Chicago? there is going to be Goon Trading Pins - Chicago Comic Con Exclusive is any of you getting any of these? Bonus 5th Pin for the first 50. Only available at The Pop Culture Trading pins Booth. $12.00 each,if so can you grab an extra set for me please!

hm I doubt it.

F.N.G. here love the Goon! Doe any of you fellow Goons have a set of the Jones soda that they would like to sell please thanks!

I have a couple of sets left. Anyone who's interested, feel free to PM me.

Yeah, I was thinking you had some, too, Felix. hm

I just have my single variety pack. At $16 a pack plus shipping, I was just relieved when they finally went the variety route and I only had to buy one pack. One design per pack was just a killer. :P