• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Goon appreciation thread :)
5 5

1,060 posts in this topic

I am just popping in since I'm only through the 5th TPB, but Bobby, your Goon collection is awesome! I was checking out the Goon registry just now, there are some great set names in there, my favs are:

Damn slackjaws!

:acclaim:

Man, everyone is beating me in the Goon Registry now. I wonder how long that will last? lol

Trust me Chris, only until you get your ss copies in the mail from cgc... i know you didnt sell those w/out having backups..

Edited by bcruze

Man, everyone is beating me in the Goon Registry now. I wonder how long that will last? lol

Trust me Chris, only until you get your ss copies in the mail from cgc... i know you didnt sell those w/out having backups..

Don't assume Chris is some sort of evil mastermind. lol

Nice book there, Hoping to own one of them myself one day. Just starting to get some Goons together myself, My collecting goals for 2010 is to make a headway into some moderns i've missed namely, the Goon, Walking Dead and the Boys. I really can't wait to get started :cloud9:

You are completely welcome. Enjoy the reading, some of the best modern stuff out there.

Just picked up this beaut...thanks comix4fun!

Also picked up the first Goon TPB collecting the 4 Albatross books. I'll be reading that one tonight...

4240680399_31414f1405_b.jpg

thanks Kathryn, They just fixed the slot for 33 and is now showing me in the lead. I wont get to settled in as I know Goonmania and FFcomics both have these books.

I did manage to land Goon #6 cgc 9.8 ss and is in the mail. Which means I only lack Goon #11

The gent who sold me the #6 thinks he has a #11and will have results anyday now..

:wishluck:

Can't believe this was on Page 4.

What is actually in the Digital Webbing #5? Just a cover w/ Goon or a story?

Why isn't the Drawing on Your Nightmares in the Goon registry?

Pat

DW#5 has a short Goon story, I believe, but I don't have a raw copy to confirm what the story is.

Why DOYN isn't included in the registry... :shrug: