• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Was someone impersonating me in Toronto?

9 posts in this topic

I received a copy of the CGC email newsletter today and in it was a picture of the CGC forum members that attended. The second person from the left was listed as "ecfanman". That's my name, but that's not me! I wasn't even at the Toronto con!

ph_toronto_dinner.jpg

L to R: comicmanager, ecfanman, plitch, paradisecomics,

Jim Starlin, kevthemev, hogations, DAM60, AlexH

Did someone write down the wrong name, or was someone using my ID? Can anyone in attendance let me know if this person was claiming to be ecfanman? Don't know why anyone would do that.

Just kind of puzzling.

ECFANMAN

(the real one)

Don't know why anyone would do that.

Just kind of puzzling.

ECFANMAN

(the real one)

I am Spartac... er... ECFANMAN!

(Sorry.. couldn't resist.)

Did someone write down the wrong name, or was someone using my ID? Can anyone in attendance let me know if this person was claiming to be ecfanman? Don't know why anyone would do that.

That's actually Stephen; on these boards he's "eccomic"; so it looks like someone confused the two ID's.

I received a copy of the CGC email newsletter today and in it was a picture of the CGC forum members that attended. The second person from the left was listed as "ecfanman". That's my name, but that's not me! I wasn't even at the Toronto con!

ph_toronto_dinner.jpg

L to R: comicmanager, ecfanman, plitch, paradisecomics,

Jim Starlin, kevthemev, hogations, DAM60, AlexH

Just kind of puzzling.

ECFANMAN

(the real one)

ECFANMAN - my bad, no disrespect, i submitted the names tongue.gif

DAM