• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Good news

34 posts in this topic

My days as one of the unemployed appear to be coming to an end. I just accepted a position as an attorney with the State of California working for the Department of Corrections. No paperwork or anything signed yet, but it looks like I'm going to be gainfully employed again. Woo!

Now's the time for all you to start posting HG Bronze CGC Batmans and raw Baker Jumbos in the FS section. I can start spending again!

That is great news! Congrats! :applause:

Enjoy all those use of force reports :insane:

My days as one of the unemployed appear to be coming to an end. I just accepted a position as an attorney with the State of California working for the Department of Corrections. No paperwork or anything signed yet, but it looks like I'm going to be gainfully employed again. Woo!

Now's the time for all you to start posting HG Bronze CGC Batmans and raw Baker Jumbos in the FS section. I can start spending again!

Congrats!!!!! :applause:

I just accepted a position as an attorney with the State of California working for the Department of Corrections.

as someone who deals with a lot of corrections litigation...hang in there. if you haven't done that work before it can mess with your head. some of these guys are total wack jobs who have nothing esle to do but try and make your day miserable.

on the flip side, I hear legal positions in cal. state government pay pretty well, so congrats on that.

:acclaim: can I get expunged for free?