• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey There

84 posts in this topic

Thanks for all the warm (and not so warm!) welcomes!

I can't believe it took me 4 months to find the boards!

Hey Gav :hi:

If I'd known that you were insane enough to want to join the CGC boards, I'd have sent you a link. :insane:

Have fun and ignore the weirdos. Second thoughts, don't ignore the weirdos cos that's pretty much all of us.

Welcome Gav!

This thread is like a microcosm of the entire board: there was love heaped on Nick, someone got told off for taking the p*ss out of the new guy (although I'm surprised it was Roy), and Greggy had a nap.

There you go, Gav. Now you don't have to read any other threads for the next six months.

Thanks for all the warm (and not so warm!) welcomes!

I can't believe it took me 4 months to find the boards!

Hey Gav :hi:

If I'd known that you were insane enough to want to join the CGC boards, I'd have sent you a link. :insane:

Have fun and ignore the weirdos. Second thoughts, don't ignore the weirdos cos that's pretty much all of us.

Hey Gaz (thumbs u

You know what? These are probably the best boards I've joined in a long time, that's including the Status Quo MB which is a real big thing for me to admit! My life has been built around Status Quo since the age of 4 (my dad's fault, he brought me up on them!)

Mind you, I'm hooked on Katie Perry's new video Hot N' Cold at the moment (doesn't she look just like a yong Robin Tunney? Grrrr!).

I think I probably fit into the weirdo crowd so I should be OK!

You know what? These are probably the best boards I've joined in a long time, that's including the Status Quo MB which is a real big thing for me to admit! My life has been built around Status Quo since the age of 4 (my dad's fault, he brought me up on them!)

You and Les Battersby!

Did you like the Quo's appearance on Corrie a few years back, Gav?

BTW, any friend of Garry's is a friend of mine. gaz is one of the best!

You and Les Battersby!

Did you like the Quo's appearance on Corrie a few years back, Gav?

BTW, any friend of Garry's is a friend of mine. gaz is one of the best!

:blush::acclaim:

I can't believe that Quo were actually on Coronation Street. Have they no shame.

Cheers Drew!

And man Quo on Corrie - yeah it was cringeworthy but I suppose it should have been taken in the tongue-in-cheek manner it was intended. It did give me a few laughs anyway, especially when good old Les smashed up his wedding presents thinking it was Quo's dressing room!

I'm off to see them at Birmingham NEC again next month, I think that will be the 60th time I've seen them live. Top stuff. I've got quite a few rarities and signed stuff (met them once), so I'll try to get some photos up. A lot of the stuff is still boxed up at my mom's house so I'll have to go and dig it out.

Don't welcome this d00d to the boards!! He's clearly just a shill for FT. I mean, c'mon. It's OBVIOUS. Read the first 2 pages of this thread.

I'm not fooled.

(Oh and welcome to the boards.)

-Rob-

Actually I was just giving him credit where credit's due, he gave me a good deal and allowed me to spread the payments. Basically he is a great guy to buy from.

I didn't know he was so well known on the boards as they were my first posts from a complete noob.

And thanks for the welcome.

Don't welcome this d00d to the boards!! He's clearly just a shill for FT. I mean, c'mon. It's OBVIOUS. Read the first 2 pages of this thread.

I'm not fooled.

(Oh and welcome to the boards.)

-Rob-

Actually I was just giving him credit where credit's due, he gave me a good deal and allowed me to spread the payments. Basically he is a great guy to buy from.

I didn't know he as so well known on the boards as they were my first posts from a complete noob.

And thanks for the welcome.

No need to justify your comments about FT. Rob's just :baiting:

I've not got the Scooter single yet, but I've watched the video countless times on the Quo website. I've dropped enough hints to the wife so hopefully I'll get it for Xmas!

And cheers Drew. I wasn't really justifying it, more so making sure nobody thought anything bad of Nick. Not that they would, but it's comments like that some people who didn't know him could take funny, and think he'd just got me to sign up to big him up - which is completely not the case!

I've not got the Scooter single yet, but I've watched the video countless times on the Quo website. I've dropped enough hints to the wife so hopefully I'll get it for Xmas!

Wait... are you impying you actually like it??? :olol