• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tales of Suspense #39 - First Iron Man! MAJOR key -- $375 shipped in the US!

32 posts in this topic

Hey all...this one was getting lost in my "SA Keys" thread from last week, so here it is by itself, at a reduced price, and with a new interior pic, too (more available if you need them). This really is a nice book for the $$. I'm surprised (but, in a strange way, happy!) that I still have it!!! :insane:

:takeit: rules, PayPal is strongly preferred, and international shipping (at my cost) must be arranged via PM first (international buyers: please contact me before committing to buy).

Thanks again for looking!

-Mikey

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tales of Suspense #39: Fair/Good copy. Cover detached; long "C"-shaped tear in the front cover from Iron Man's right knee (the smaller leg) through the bottom sidebar box (text = "Who?") down to the bottom of the front cover; rhs of the front cover has been trimmed (obviously). Good, stable paper, solid book for grade, not a rag at all, and it looks good in the Mylar.

100% complete and readable, no resto (but a solid candidate if you want to go that route), nothing missing, staples tight on the interior book, no tape, nothing hidden. This is the last book I thought I'd sell after owning all the SA Marvels keys for a LONG time! But so it goes...my loss, your gain and all that!

$375 shipped in the US!

tos39-a.jpg

tos39-b.jpg

tos39-splash.jpg