• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-MEN #258 CGC 9.8 RARE!!!

52 posts in this topic

C'mon guys. No reason to go off on him like this. He is a fellow board member. And he is entitled to ask whatever he wants for his book. I don't get it.

I agree.. Messing with someone because you dont agree with their price is a little :screwy:

:D :D :D

C'mon guys. No reason to go off on him like this. He is a fellow board member. And he is entitled to ask whatever he wants for his book. I don't get it.

I agree.. Messing with someone because you dont agree with their price is a little :screwy:

Lighten up ladies.If a board member posted a book for a ridiculous price like that in the for sale forum then he would get some razzing as well,

:blush: Didn't realize he's a fellow boardie . . .

What's the difference?

What's the difference?

Well, for starters, I expect free shipping from boardies . . . :sumo:

Four sales in the last two years.

May-05-2008 $153 Cert# 0123849017

Oct-09-2007 $203

Oct-07-2007 $138 Cert# 0779812006

Jul-22-2007 $287 Cert# 0779812006

Knowing this, the BIN / Best Offer isn't that bad.

What's the difference?

The only difference, Andrew, is that I'd like to think we give each other a little more leeway. sLiver is a good guy, as is tomega. I've bought plenty of books from both. But I personally find these kind of threads mean-spirited. Just my opinion. That being said, if tomega meant this as just some good-natured razzing then nuff said. No flame war here.

What's the difference?

The only difference, Andrew, is that I'd like to think we give each other a little more leeway. sLiver is a good guy, as is tomega. I've bought plenty of books from both. But I personally find these kind of threads mean-spirited. Just my opinion. That being said, if tomega meant this as just some good-natured razzing then nuff said. No flame war here.

Does tomega collect 9.8 copper X-MEN?

What's the difference?

Does tomega collect 9.8 copper X-MEN?

Yes. as well as silver and bronze.

What's the difference?

I agreed with your initial post, but I feel the same way whether the seller is a board member or not. I don't see the point in razzing someone for posting high prices. If I wanted the book, I'd offer what I was willing to pay and be done with it. Sending lowball offers just to antagonize the seller, whether they're a board member or not, is uncalled for. But that's just my opinion.

What's the difference?

I agreed with your initial post, but I feel the same way whether the seller is a board member or not. I don't see the point in razzing someone for posting high prices. If I wanted the book, I'd offer what I was willing to pay and be done with it. Sending lowball offers just to antagonize the seller, whether they're a board member or not, is uncalled for. But that's just my opinion.

(thumbs u