• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Variant collectors...whats this worth to ya?

6 posts in this topic

Not my book....but since I don't collect price variants..... Variant

Here's a story I've told before, but for the uninitiated: I know of a dealer who had 4 long boxes of 9.0-9.8 copies of this variant. I couldn't believe it when I saw it, but it's true. If this bozo (real unpleasant guy) ever sells them, this book would pretty much have the value of the regular version. I picked up 12 9.6-9.8 copies for myself at time for $2 a piece. Still have bunch left.

Not my book....but since I don't collect price variants..... Variant

Here's a story I've told before, but for the uninitiated: I know of a dealer who had 4 long boxes of 9.0-9.8 copies of this variant. I couldn't believe it when I saw it, but it's true. If this bozo (real unpleasant guy) ever sells them, this book would pretty much have the value of the regular version. I picked up 12 9.6-9.8 copies for myself at time for $2 a piece. Still have bunch left.

I wish that were true, SaB, but everyone knows that the value of collectibles can NEVER depreciate. wink.gif