• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any forumites have a myspace page?

44 posts in this topic

Actually of the various Social flasher.gif type sites the only one I read is this gal who has breast cancer Bif Naked and another girl I worked with that died recently of the same disease that is now a memorial site for an amazing gal.

These sort of sites are great for ego driven and exuberant people and rallying around issues but not for types like me.

Great reads for me but thats it.

I'm glad the social-networking-site gold rush seems to be over. :wishluck:

I joined Orkut when it came out. Then LinkedIn and Tribe, then MySpace. I was resisting Facebook, but it was pretty clearly the best one.

Then there are a couple political ones (Operation Itch, candidates' sites, et cetera)

Surely I'm forgetting a couple fleetingly popular sites I joined and never returned to.

My excuse is that I work in tech. :)

If you Google me, I'm all over the freaking place. It's kind of scary when I think about it.

Its a great place for free advertising so I set up a page for my endlessly delayed comic project. The page is still being worked on so not much there yet.

www.myspace.com/houseofthegun