• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thanks to NIK and Hotflips.

42 posts in this topic

New Kudos thread? (worship)

Thanks to me mother for putting up with me to this day. Also thanks to me wife for....actually she doesn't put up with me. :makepoint: Thanks to me boss for paying me what I'm worth...... doh! Thanks to me trees for releasing lots of air and stuff into the atmosphere.

I'm burning trees right now :o

But I thank them for their sacrifice so that I can stay warm :/

It's ok! They are growing back way faster than they are being cut. ;)

The new bags look good Pat! (thumbs u

The scans dont do them justice. Seriously they make my books look great (thumbs u

I meant to say great! :grin:

New Kudos thread? (worship)

Thanks to me mother for putting up with me to this day. Also thanks to me wife for....actually she doesn't put up with me. :makepoint: Thanks to me boss for paying me what I'm worth...... doh! Thanks to me trees for releasing lots of air and stuff into the atmosphere.

I'm burning trees right now :o

But I thank them for their sacrifice so that I can stay warm :/

It's ok! They are growing back way faster than they are being cut. ;)

The new bags look good Pat! (thumbs u

The scans dont do them justice. Seriously they make my books look great (thumbs u

I meant to say great! :grin:

Most of my slabs are mid-grade early silver . Good is the right response lol

there is a kudos thread somewhere on these vast boards.

Really ?? Had no idea thank you !!!!

But if I bought a krap product or got ripped off on ebay I should come here right ?

Yea since there isn't a sticky thread for it.

Thanks Pat. I really appreciate the compliments. ill see you at the show tomorrow!!

(thumbs u

We have the larger ones as well. And we are getting a new size in when our container arrives in a couple of weeks. I think they might be the ones you are looking for.

Jeff

How many come in an order, and how much?

Thanks Pat. I really appreciate the compliments. ill see you at the show tomorrow!!

(thumbs u

We have the larger ones as well. And we are getting a new size in when our container arrives in a couple of weeks. I think they might be the ones you are looking for.

Jeff

How many come in an order, and how much?

They are $10.50 per pack. 100 in a pack.

Jeff

there is a kudos thread somewhere on these vast boards.

Really ?? Had no idea thank you !!!!

But if I bought a krap product or got ripped off on ebay I should come here right ?

Yea since there isn't a sticky thread for it.

doh!

Oh well. We both lived, so no problems (thumbs u

Dude... What the heck does that even mean?
:screwy:

:banana:

Pat,

what booth will you be at so I can stop by and say hi tomorrow?

None!!

I am really pizzed off. But afraid I will be banned for talking about it. Something very uncool was done to my friend and he is no longer setting up!

PM me and I will shoot you my cell number, we can get together and hang out for a few. My wife isnt going so I am rolling solo as of now :sorry: