• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thanks to NIK and Hotflips.

42 posts in this topic

Awhile back in one of the many threads back, Nik made a comment about the CGC bags that Hotflips sells. Nik said how great they looked,etc.. so I decided to try them out. While they seem a little thinner then the CGC bags they look a million times better! I am still putting my books into these new bags, but am going to scan one in and post it here. The slabs look so much better then in that cloudy bag. I just dont kow if I should fold the top over or not? Does the slab need the top open for conservation?

Thanks to Nik for the info and Jeff and Charles of hotflips for having yet to let me down or sell me a sub-par product (worship)

One suggestion guys, see if you can get them a little bit larger for those double thick cases/oversizes.

CGC Bag cgc-1.jpg Hot Flips bag cgc001.jpg

Thanks Pat. I really appreciate the compliments. ill see you at the show tomorrow!!

(thumbs u

We have the larger ones as well. And we are getting a new size in when our container arrives in a couple of weeks. I think they might be the ones you are looking for.

Jeff

New Kudos thread? (worship)

Thanks to me mother for putting up with me to this day. Also thanks to me wife for....actually she doesn't put up with me. :makepoint: Thanks to me boss for paying me what I'm worth...... doh! Thanks to me trees for releasing lots of air and stuff into the atmosphere.

Yup.

And to send me my grand total you're supposed to go to the PM area... :baiting:lol

I was waiting to get the CD back. It didnt get burned, and I got a little irritated.

Didn't mean to rush you. Just e-mailed a $350 CD order to my favorite music merchant, so I won't be running out of fresh tunes until Christmas. :headbang:

Good luck with burning the CD :wishluck: and let me know whenever you're ready!

Thanks to me mother for putting up with me to this day. Also thanks to me wife for....actually she doesn't put up with me. :makepoint: Thanks to me boss for paying me what I'm worth...... doh! Thanks to me trees for releasing lots of air and stuff into the atmosphere.

Actually this would be ON topic since it was from another discussion in Comics General, where Nik had brought the bags up. And since they were really great I figured I would post this for the other people who were talking to Nik and Jeff/Charles about the Bags.

Totally rellevant. And why would I post this in the Forum Sales section when the purchases were not made in the forum sales thread anyways? Do I start asking for krappy ebay sellers to be put on the probation list also.

I'm burning trees right now :o

But I thank them for their sacrifice so that I can stay warm :/

It's ok! They are growing back way faster than they are being cut. ;)

The new bags look good Pat! (thumbs u

It's ok! They are growing back way faster than they are being cut. ;)

The new bags look good Pat! (thumbs u

The scans dont do them justice. Seriously they make my books look great (thumbs u