• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just wanted to say....

7 posts in this topic

Being married to a Georgia Peach we celebrate thanksgiving. I must be one of only a few aussies that do so. Unfortunately this year we had to celebrate last Sunday (other things on this weekend and we don't get thursday off).

So to all of you "Happy Thanksgiving".

By the way........last night I was still eating turkey left overs. foreheadslap.gif

Gobble Gobble! Hey, the leftovers are the BEST part, man! At least, for many Americans they are... first ya got three days of Turkey sandwiches, then a meal or two of Turkey Tetrazinni, and finally Turkey soup! Get a big enough bird and it'll tide ya over 'til the Christmas turkey!

Now the only thing left to worry about is...will the football games on Thurs. be worth watching?!?

Gobble Gobble! Hey, the leftovers are the BEST part, man! At least, for many Americans they are... first ya got three days of Turkey sandwiches, then a meal or two of Turkey Tetrazinni, and finally Turkey soup! Get a big enough bird and it'll tide ya over 'til the Christmas turkey!

Now the only thing left to worry about is...will the football games on Thurs. be worth watching?!?

Sure, if you're a Packer fan! 27_laughing.gif Hey, I live in Detroit, so I know how bad the Lions suck... 893frustrated.gif

Hey, the leftovers are the BEST part, man!

will the football games on Thurs. be worth watching?!?

Now this a guy that knows what Thankgiving is all about! Way to sum it all up, Garth! thumbsup2.gif

Happy (early) Turkey Day everyone!

Chris