• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who is comgeek.

14 posts in this topic

I bought him some CGC books a few time ago. The first package was lost so he refund me despite the fact that it was my fault because i had not pay to have the package insured. So i think he's a great and really professional guy...

Like any other dealer that does large volume over the internet, there are good and bad stories out there about comgeek. Personally I would much rather buy off collector dealers in the vein of Donut, Lighthouse, Rob, Tkg, etc etc not that they dont move alot of books, but they can appreciate both sides of the buyer seller relationship - and they usually have some cool books.

Comgeek's ebay auctions are all laid out and describe the way the transaction will go in detail - go check it out.

Oh ya and for some reason I lost Donut's Ebay account, I erased it off my favs by accident- thought it was flyingdonut but I typed that and didnt get anything, can anyone remember it plz post thx again.