• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week in Your Bronze Age Collection!!
35 35

6,923 posts in this topic

(thumbs u

Love that Daredevil cover. I remember buying that issue when I was a sophomore in high school and it was hotter than fire. I think I got a bargain at the time of $20.00.

If Alice was to be on a cover now, he'd be wielding a golf club without makeup. How time changes things.

Getting this week off to a good start :acclaim:

Darecevil158.jpg

That DD was one of my favorite books in HS. I came ever so close to bidding on that one myself. If not for the fact that I have huge chunk of money ear-marked for an item over at Heritage, I would have.

By the way, I thought the final price on this book was a bargain. Congrats.

Getting this week off to a good start :acclaim:

Darecevil158.jpg

That DD was one of my favorite books in HS. I came ever so close to bidding on that one myself. If not for the fact that I have huge chunk of money ear-marked for an item over at Heritage, I would have.

By the way, I thought the final price on this book was a bargain. Congrats.

I did as well....I bid $225 which moved the bid up to $185 at the time and then I went to bed...woke up the next morning and I won it for that price :o The bigger shocker was the Marvel Premiere 50 as I was bidding on a 9.8 at the beginning of April and got outbid around the $100 dollar range so I bid $100 on this copy...went to bed and won it for like $38 bucks....wow I was shocked and excited :acclaim:

just picked up another copy of hulk 181 for 50 bucks..its missing the stamp and has the entire incredible hulk logo colored in with pen..think it was worth it? heres a pic..

09c7b75e5505.jpg

Edited by violentluke

A book I have always wanted to own and thanks to Rube....now I do :cloud9:

hos92.jpg

Thanks Steve (worship)

Very nice! :applause:

Cool book! I dont buy DC comics at all...But I have thought to buy this comic from time to time. I do like the cover alot. Maybe if I can get all of the Marvels from the 1960s done...I will have no more excuses. And get one for myself. lol

A book I have always wanted to own and thanks to Rube....now I do :cloud9:

hos92.jpg

Thanks Steve (worship)

Very nice! :applause:

Cool book! I dont buy DC comics at all...But I have thought to buy this comic from time to time. I do like the cover alot. Maybe if I can get all of the Marvels from the 1960s done...I will have no more excuses. And get one for myself. lol

You know I seem to buy 50 marvels for ever 1 DC even though I never considered myself a Marvel only collector but this one has always been on my list so I had to cave when I saw it in the B/S/T section :cloud9: