• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week in Your Bronze Age Collection!!
35 35

6,934 posts in this topic

Almost forgot this one.

Picture141.jpg

I remember going to the drug store to pick up some candy with two of my brothers back in 1974 and because my older brother collected comics, we grabbed this issue. Still remember looking though it and seeing the sexy Tigra. This book will always be a favorite of mine.

I actually won these back in 5 July, but I finally got them in the mail today.

A very nice, 8.5 raw copy.

cha10.128a.jpg

This is actually my second Tec 425 (already have a beautiful, old lable 8.5). I put a low ball $50 bid on it not expecting to win. Much to may surprised, I actually won it.

det1.9040a.jpg

This, and Tec 424, are probably my favorite non-Adams covers from the BA Bats period.

Edited by Brian48

Just arrived or arriving soon...

--Phil

beware1.jpg

So, you're the one who won that book. Congrats! :applause:

I REALLY wanted that book but just blew way too much $$$ on Avengers to go as high you guys did unfortunately. That is a NICE book! (worship)

Just arrived or arriving soon...

--Phil

beware1.jpg

So, you're the one who won that book. Congrats! :applause:

I REALLY wanted that book but just blew way too much $$$ on Avengers to go as high you guys did unfortunately. That is a NICE book! (worship)

I got this copy during the July Pedigree Auction at less than half of what another copy went for on the current CLink auction. Go figure.....

--Phil

My bad, i thought that was the Clink copy.

I finished bidding on the Avengers in the Pedigree auction and then completely forgot to bid on that one. Thats an even better score than i thought since you got it at a hell of a price! :applause:

I always wanted nice copies of the Black Orchid covers but they always seem to cut off the circles at the top of the books.

I found this on ebay last week and pulled the trigger on the buy it now price.

adventurecomics429.jpg

Edited by jaydog