• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week in Your Bronze Age Collection!!
35 35

6,943 posts in this topic

Posted thes in the general thread, but though some guys that don't go there may like seeing them. Some Charltons, a few DCs etc. Didn't scan the copper stuff. I really enjoy the licensed material Charlton put out and buy them when I find them in nice shape.

It's nice to add another pence copy to my collection as well.

Nice books! Where do you guys find all this cool stuff? hm

Walked into a LCS that I've never been in before and can't believe I walked out with books other than Bats (although the SA Tec 344 doesn't really count. This is a SA Bats that I don't really care for, but the book was in such great condition, I thought it was good deal for $15).

warlord.jpg

There was a bit of a fire sale going on. The Spectre books were $4 each and the guy let me have the Warlords for $17 each. He had them graded at 9.2, but they looked more like 9.0 to me. Still very good looking books IMO.

A bit of a concern for me. I started out on this hobby telling myself I would restrict my buying habits to only to BA Adams Bats, but it looks like I'm branching out now. Not sure if that's a good thing.

Edited by Brian48

sweet DC horror books there Scott

That is one genre that I think DC shines so much brighter than Marvel in quantities and qualities.

Absolutely! :)

Over time though I think the Gold Key and Charltons from 1966 to 1973 or so would take second place. Hard for me to get excited about Marvels (not including monster titles) because most are reprints (although many covers kick arse!)