• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week in Your Bronze Age Collection!!
35 35

6,933 posts in this topic

Maybe not worth a scan, but picked up a few Daredevil and Avengers mid-70's books that literally look like they came out new last week, almost flawless. Probably 9.6-9.8's or so...for 99 cents each on EBay. Good for me, not so good for the industry, I suppose. :)

Scan them and show us. :baiting:

I haven't seen too many of these graded. Was happy to get this for about $50+ shipped.

Batman260.jpg

Nice book.

In my experience that one it the toughest out of that group of Batman 100 pagers. :)

Was looking for a Neal Adams book for yellow label. I intend to get a high grade GL 87 but not really feeling the thought of cracking a $200+ HG bronze key book for a sig.

So I picked up this beaut instead. I think it will look awesome with a yellow label and a well placed Neal autograph.

th_Actn_419_96.jpg

Edited by akaSteveRogers

Was looking for a Neall Adams book for yellow label. I inten to get a high grade GL 87 but not really feeling the thought of cracking a $200+ HG bronze key book for a sig.

So I picked up this beaut instead. I think it will look awesome with a yellow label and a well placed Neal autograph.

th_Actn_419_96.jpg

Great choice, beautiful cover. Hope you post a pic when it's slabbed. :applause:

Was looking for a Neall Adams book for yellow label. I inten to get a high grade GL 87 but not really feeling the thought of cracking a $200+ HG bronze key book for a sig.

th_Actn_419_96.jpg

Great choice, beautiful cover. Hope you post a pic when it's slabbed. :applause:

(thumbs u

Was looking for a Neal Adams book for yellow label. I intend to get a high grade GL 87 but not really feeling the thought of cracking a $200+ HG bronze key book for a sig.

th_Actn_419_96.jpg

Very nice! I hope to get a quick sketch from him at the Dallas Comic-Con next month.

Last year I noticed several people having artists sign the slabs instead of cracking out the books. Is this a trend anyone else has seen?