• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week in Your Bronze Age Collection!!
35 35

6,929 posts in this topic

Just got this in hand today!

Two layers of pure awesomeness for me. Not only is it a SWEET 9.8 for my Pedigree run. It also bumps me up to #1 in the Avengers 92-200 Registry set for the moment! :cloud9::banana::whee:

sig.jpg

apann3.jpg

Two layers of pure awesomeness for me. Not only is it a SWEET 9.8 for my Pedigree run. It also bumps me up to #1 in the Avengers 92-200 Registry set for the moment! :cloud9::banana::whee:

sig.jpg

apann3.jpg

congrats man that book looks great, very jealous of your avengers collection

sig.jpg

apann3.jpg

congrats man that book looks great, very jealous of your avengers collection

Aside from the movie, I'm not a big Avengers fan but that is a lovely book! Congrats!

GSMTA1.jpg

Very nice. I don't know why square bound books are cooler than all the others, but they just are.

If you are around my age, it probably reminds you of being a kid. I know any time I see one of those mid-late 70's squarebounds, I feel just like a little kid at my LCS looking at all these books I could never get. I LOVE all of those books! Just looking at that makes me feel 30 years younger :cloud9:

sig.jpg

apann3.jpg

Was this on Storms site? He had a nice Annual #2 that I missed out on.