• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week in Your Bronze Age Collection!!
35 35

6,942 posts in this topic

Adding to my early bronze Bat collection. :cloud9:

bat22587105.jpg

covers were so much better then, made you want to read the book, they dont really do that now :preach:

Edited by Maccai3

First book I've picked up in a couple of months. I'm happy to get this one off my acquisition list.

RAD9A4462012615_102014.jpg

That's sweet! (worship)

I'm not into DC at all but if I'd have seen that, I'd have bought it in a second! Not only a Pedigree but my birthday is 5-6-72 so that label is freaking awesome!!!

Trust me, I'm not a big Wonder Woman fan but the Jeff Jones covers on 199 and 200 are phenomenal.

I'm glad I was able to pick it up before someone else decided they wanted it as much as I did. :)

Congrats on one of my favorite Bronze Age Wonder Womans. Picked up a nice copy from Harley back in the nineties before CGC days. I had it slabbed a few years ago and it came back a CGC 9.4 with OW pages. Not quite as nice as yours, but then again I probably didn't pay as much and still enjoy it. But yours is fantastic. A real keeper!!

SLR

Edited by Stevenrams

Auction win, finally in hand. :)

WW200-1.jpg

Very nice! I thought about going after that copy but thought it would go for a bit more than I wanted to pay. After the auction, I thought you got it went for a cheaper price than I expected. I'll have to be happy with the rocky mountain copy I won. Still waiting on it from clink though.

Edited by Walls

Yeah, I thought this book might hit 950 or so....my max was 850 so I just barely grabbed it.

That Rocky Mountain copy is very nice, too! I picked up a bunch of RM WWs in the July c-link auction, including this one. :cloud9:

Don't have it in hand yet, though...

WW196.jpg

Very nice, I wanted all of those Rocky Mountain Wonder Woman books but figured I'd try focusing on the 200. :) I went after a 9.6 wp copy on clink a few months ago and was the underbidder at like 775 or something ridiculous like that. I'm pleased to have won a pedigreed copy for a reasonable rate.

Tomahawk121.jpg Whoops! This is probably more of a Silver Age book or at least it's on the cusp of the Bronze Age. I overpaid a bit but that's what happens when you mix Neal Adams and pedigree in the same sentence. Edited by Stevenrams