• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week in Your Bronze Age Collection!!
35 35

6,903 posts in this topic

On 2/11/2018 at 7:58 AM, Brando- said:

Impeccable taste (and eye) as always, sir! :golfclap:

Wonder Woman #203 is pure Bronze goodness and I love the delusional look on the soldier's face on WWT #22.

WWT is a great run, probably start a run myself after  I finish with my Eerie run.

I already have a high grade #1.

On 3/16/2018 at 10:42 PM, MR SigS said:

nOsVl8s.jpg

Great book and i certainly hope you enjoy it!

But I must admit, given your board name it does make me a little sad that this beauty could soon have a scribble on the cover.

3 hours ago, NP_Gresham said:

Great book and i certainly hope you enjoy it!

But I must admit, given your board name it does make me a little sad that this beauty could soon have a scribble on the cover.

lol My board name means MikeRoyer SignatureSI have roughly 350, with 300 (and counting) being comics books. Besides, the only surviving creators I'd have sign this is Mark Evanier, and that would be the page his work begins. Plus the majority of my personally obtained signatures are on the inside, unless the creators only work is on the cover.