• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NY National Con Report

51 posts in this topic

Sounds like I missed all the fireworks!

:cry:

Sure did, the lunch was great (thumbs u

February...weather/Louise/kids/job/transportation/money/financial meltdown/alien invasion/new babe test thread started/hair length permitting.

:wishluck:

February...weather/Louise/kids/job/transportation/money/financial meltdown/alien invasion/new babe test thread started/hair length permitting.

Jan.31st. Baby is due. I doubt I can make NYCC :cry:

Aww, with something like that happening you won't miss it.

(thumbs u

Aww, with something like that happening you won't miss it.

(thumbs u

No.. I will haha. But I think we are making chicago this year. San Diego is in the talks, just depends on if Spider-man on tilt wants to put us up.

If you need to choose, Chicago will give you the most bang for the buck. SD is like an acid trip in Walt Disney world from what I hear but it's brutally expensive and too big to absorb it all.

R.

Since I dont't have any pictures from the show I am not going to post a Big Apple 2008 Con Report.

I justed want to give some thanks and praise to.

1. I am glad I got to me GAcollect (Andy), DocWatson (Jim), Mr. Highgrade, Korvac Saga, and Hotflips.

2. It was nice to see Jim CGCWorld, Pat (REZ) and Danny (Mutant-Keys) again.

3. Mad Props to give to Jim (Doc Watson) for paying the WHOLE DINNER BILL on Friday night. That was very nice of him and it was appreciated. (worship)

4. Also Kudos again to both Jim's (DocWatson and CGCworld) for letting me and Danny (M-Keys) crash at their hotel on Saturday after a fun filled dinner/drinking. (worship)

5. Best Moments of the Con:

a. Seeing M-Keys and CGCworld go 8 Rounds of Tequila shots.... :popcorn:

b. Seeing DocWatson out of the blue saying "I will take a screwdriver" lol

c. Kicking Danny telling him to wake up after he drank 9-shots

d. Hearing Jim (CGCworld) slurring his words all night after the bar, simply (thumbs u

I had a great time and I cant wait to see everyone again in Feb. for the NYC Comic-con 2008

If you need to choose, Chicago will give you the most bang for the buck. SD is like an acid trip in Walt Disney world from what I hear but it's brutally expensive and too big to absorb it all.

R.

Tempting. I have had some wonderful experiences with acid.. Errrr

Chicago I am more interested in by far, heard it is a great buying show.

Since I dont't have any pictures from the show I am not going to post a Big Apple 2008 Con Report.

I justed want to give some thanks and praise to.

1. I am glad I got to me GAcollect (Andy), DocWatson (Jim), Mr. Highgrade, Korvac Saga, and Hotflips.

2. It was nice to see Jim CGCWorld, Pat (REZ) and Danny (Mutant-Keys) again.

3. Mad Props to give to Jim (Doc Watson) for paying the WHOLE DINNER BILL on Friday night. That was very nice of him and it was appreciated. (worship)

4. Also Kudos again to both Jim's (DocWatson and CGCworld) for letting me and Danny (M-Keys) crash at their hotel on Saturday after a fun filled dinner/drinking. (worship)

d. Hearing Jim (CGCworld) slurring his words all night after the bar, simply (thumbs u

I had a great time and I cant wait to see everyone again in Feb. for the NYC Comic-con 2008

:o

doh!

:censored:

Why oh why could I not have been there!!!!!!!!!

:pullhair:

Sure you don't want to replace that one with when at dinner I (quite innocently :grin: ) mentioned I hadn't had a chance to check the boards that day and did anyone recommend a decent pressing service?

Sure you don't want to replace that one with when at dinner I (quite innocently :grin: ) mentioned I hadn't had a chance to check the boards that day and did anyone recommend a decent pressing service?

lol.......I am itching to go into that new Pressing thread, but I think I may need to sit this one out.