• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Detective #400 CGC 9.4 OW-W : Neal Adams Batman & 1st ManBat (classic cover)

9 posts in this topic

OK, long story short, there were at least 3 threads in the "Wanted To Buy" section last month looking to buy a high grade copy of this book. I let it be known that I would be willing to sell my 9.4 copy for $1500 (the same price level as a previous GPA sale).

I ended up getting at least 4 people sending me a series of PM's asking for a scan, but as I was away from home, I was unable to provid it.

Well, I am back, so to be fair to the 4 people sending me PM's, I am officially posting it here. Anyone can buy it from me if they want, whether we spoke in the past about the book or not.

First person to post :takeit: gets the book.

And what a book it is..... an ultra key iconic Adams cover, perhaps the most key Batman issue of the bronze era.

There are a LOT of people looking for this book (as I have discovered).

The spine on this baby is magnificent, it could probably be pressed to a 9.6 if you are a presser. (tsk)

So here it is, price is $1500.

Paypal accepted as long as you have been a board member at least 12 months. Local New Yorkers can also pick it up.

ps - I won't be disappointed if it does not sell, as it is one of my favorites in my high grade Batman collection, and the value just keeps going up

pps - Interesting trade offers may also be considered for QUALITY pre-1980 slabs worth a minimum of $1500

detective400kv3.jpg