• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGCworlds useless (without pics) National Con report

94 posts in this topic

Doc arrived on Wednesday night and the kids were excited to see him again, as they couldn't stop talking about his accent. We looked at the *spoon* that I call a collection, chatted, and even introduced him to the two shows we watch every night on Wednesdays, New Adventure of Old Christine, and our current favourite show Gary Unmarried. Doc was pretty tired afterwards and retired for the night. The next day my wife, whom had the day off decided to play tour guide and show Doc the sites of Toronto. They stopped by to see me at work and I decided to take most of the afternoon off and join them. We left for NYC in the late afternoon and spent the entire 8 hour ride engaged in conversation from boardies, to pressing, pedigrees, booze and other "adult activities". I can't believe I made the entire trip without having a smoke but I hadn't smoked since Mid Ohio when Doc and I made a friendly wager, almost a month. I knew I wasn't going to make it the entire weekend, so when we stopped for gas and Doc went to the restroom, I saw Marlboros reads were on sale for $4.00 and quickly put them in my pocket.

I feel left out..... :(

Ok, ok....Important question.....Where is this IHOP in Jersey you all keep talking about??

I can't tell you how to get there, but I would know it when I saw it. ;)

Was she available?

Did you get her number?

Ok, ok....Important question.....Where is this IHOP in Jersey you all keep talking about??

Was she available?

Did you get her number?

Sneaky,sneaky. What town, exit?? I got the urge for chocolate chip pancakes!!

:)

Was she available?

Did you get her number?

There wasn't a ring on her finger. No, I didn't get her number. When will I ever be in Jersey again? (shrug)

Was she available?

Did you get her number?

It was just before the Interstate of off Route 3 or 4?

I don't know exactly where it was, but it was in a part of Jersey that wasn't a swamp or was ridden with bulletholes...that should make finding it easier, as I'm sure it is the only one that matches that description :whistle:

Jim

Was she available?

Did you get her number?

There wasn't a ring on her finger. No, I didn't get her number. When will I ever be in Jersey again? (shrug)

You looking to get married? or hitched for one night? :makepoint:

Was she available?

Did you get her number?

hm outside the lincoln tunnel i guess?? Route 3 then.

Was she available?

Did you get her number?

Word. Why buy a cow when milk is cheap?

Was she available?

Did you get her number?

:tonofbricks:

Was she available?

Did you get her number?

Route 3 sounds about right. It was about 20 minutes past the Lincoln tunnel. We left the hotel at about 11:30 and got there at about 12:15. Going out of town, it was on the left. You left the highway, went to the intersection and turned left and then it was on the right.

Was she available?

Did you get her number?

Route 3 sounds about right. It was about 20 minutes past the Lincoln tunnel. We left the hotel at about 11:30 and got there at about 12:15. Going out of town, it was on the left. You left the highway, went to the intersection and turned left and then it was on the right.

Route 3 or 46 sounds right. I've driven by that IHOP many times.

I'll go back and get this girl's number for you.

Was she available?

Did you get her number?

Route 3 or 46 sounds right. I've driven by that IHOP many times.

I'll go back and get this girl's number for you.

Not if i get there first. im 10 minutes away :grin:

Here section was toward the back next to the kitchen on the opposite end of the restaurant from where the bathrooms were located. She had on silver dangly earrings. Plus, she has brown eyes that were lined with black on the bottom and silver on the top and both colors came to a point and up at the corner of her eyes.

No mess. We hoard comic books. Of course we obsess over things. Plus, you didn't see her. She was gorgeous. Kind of Jessica Alba-esque, but exponentially better. :luhv:

BTW... it was the second IHOP. The first required an access road that was difficult to get to because it was on the wrong side of the road.

No mess. We hoard comic books. Of course we obsess over things. Plus, you didn't see her. She was gorgeous. Kind of Jessica Alba-esque, but exponentially better. :luhv:

BTW... it was the second IHOP. The first required an access road that was difficult to get to because it was on the wrong side of the road.

Aint you kinda old for puppy love there Doc :baiting:

Tell you what, first lady you grab, close your eyes real hard and pretend its Miss Thing from Jersey and hit it like it owes you money. That should straighten you right up :kidaround: