• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone want in on a booth at Megacon?

131 posts in this topic

Naturally, I'm in on this booth as I'll be personally managing the CFP beer cooler.

Comics & Beer :cloud9:

Who's going to manage the CFP once the beer starts to flow?

:makepoint:

I can. I don't drink...

I don't drink beer either, but how about some coke zero :wishluck:

What this thread needs is a Flee Marquette pic with the Central Florida Posse sporting bling, beer cans and bad odor with a bunch of sweet books behind them....and Doc Watson [the Living Screwdriver] managing 'em.

:headbang:

Nik, don't worry. When I first met Doc, he could barely speak English that anybody could understand, now I have him ordering screwdrivers and fawning over waitresses, next time beer and hookers for sure :sumo:

The corruption is near complete :cloud9:

Jim

lol

Nik, don't worry. When I first met Doc, he could barely speak English that anybody could understand, now I have him ordering screwdrivers and fawning over waitresses, next time beer and hookers for sure :sumo:

Jim

You may think you're Superman, but I've got your kryptonite. Don't overestimate your ability, Canuckie.

Jim

You may think you're Superman, but I've got your kryptonite. Don't overestimate your ability, Canuckie.

I've never once espoused to be a D.C. hero...gross :baiting:

Jim

Jim

We should be able to break that hick before Chicago 09 lol

Jim

I've never once espoused to be a D.C. hero...gross :baiting:

Jim

You are such a smartass. meh